Terms of service
Date last updated: 27-03-2023
2. DefinitionsConcepts used in the Terms are defined as follows:Carrier is a third-party postal and/or courier service provider with which Vinted Go has contracted to perform the Delivery for the Client as described in these Terms.Client is a natural person (consumer) who orders Delivery from Carriers via Site. Delivery is the postal/courier service provided by Carriers whereby the Client’s Parcels are delivered to Recipients following the purchase of a Shipping Label using the Services.Services are intermediation services provided on the Site by Vinted Go, which enable the Client to benefit from the Carriers’ Delivery service. More specifically, the Services enable the Client to (i) identify and compare available Delivery options provided by Carriers for any given route, (ii) purchase Shipping Labels that will be used for Parcel Delivery services, (iii) track Parcels on the Site based on the information provided by Carriers to Vinted Go and (iv) benefit from Vinted Go’s customer support and facilitation of claim handling for any issues with Delivery.Force Majeure is an event beyond the control of Vinted Go and/or the Carriers which could not reasonably be foreseen at the time of the conclusion of the contract and the effects of which cannot be avoided by appropriate measures, and prevents Vinted Go and/or the Carriers from performing its obligations.Payment System means the online payment system allowing Clients to pay for Delivery on the Site, where the payment service is provided by the Payment Service Provider.Items means the goods contained in the Parcel during the provision of the Delivery.Shipping Label is a document sent by Vinted Go to the Client and is attached to the Parcel, containing the Sender’s and Recipient’s names and addresses.Payment Service Provider means any authorised payment service provider which is contracted by Vinted Go to provide Payment System on the Site.Parcel is a package containing an Item identified with the Shipping Label; the Item is the final form in which it is to be delivered by the Carrier(s) to the Recipient.Recipient is the person to whom the Parcel is to be delivered to at the address indicated on the Shipping Label.Sender is the person who hands the Parcel over to the Carriers for Delivery. The Sender may either be the Client or a person indicated by the Client while submitting an order.Site is the Vinted Go website accessible at www.vintedgo.com and all content, tools, features, and functionality offered on or through the website.Working days within the context of the present Terms are all the days of the week except for Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays at the Sender’s and/or the Recipient’s destination.
3. General3.1. The Site is intended for use by persons above 18 years old with full legal capacity.3.2. The Client agrees that under these Terms, Vinted Go provides the Services described in Section 2 as an intermediary between the Client and the Carriers which provide Parcel Delivery services. The terms under which the Carriers provide the Delivery services are included in these Terms. Vinted Go is not a carrier or a postal services provider, it does not physically handle, sort or deliver or otherwise deal with the Parcels.3.3. The Services are for the Client’s personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purposes. Traders within the meaning of applicable laws, in particular Directive 2011/83/EU, cannot use the Services.3.4. By accepting these Terms, the Client expressly accepts that his/hers use of the Services and the Delivery will be governed by these Terms. The Client should read these Terms carefully before ordering Delivery.3.5. An agreement on Delivery of the Parcel shall be deemed as concluded between the Client and the Carrier at the moment the Client consents to these Terms, when purchasing a Shipping Label on the Site.3.6. The Services are currently available to certain countries and territories only, as listed here. Thus, the Client should always check if the Delivery to the desired destination by using the Services is feasible, by visiting the Site.
4. Ordering the Delivery4.1. The Client can request Delivery and generate a Shipping Label on the Site.4.2. In order to do so, the Client shall fill in the form available on the Site:
4.3. The Client is fully responsible for filling the form with accurate and complete information.4.4. The Client will be offered the nearest available the drop-off and pick-up points to the Sender and Recipient’s respective addresses. The Client may choose other drop-off and pick-up points and/or other Carriers among those offered on the Site. The list of Carriers is available here, but not all Carriers will be available for the routes and type of Parcel selected by the Client.
- 4.2.1. enter the Sender’s and Recipient’s respecive addresses;
- 4.2.2. choose the appropriate type of Parcel, depending on the size and weight of the Item;
- 4.2.3. declare the content and value of the Item;
- 4.2.4. if the Client so wishes, select additional extra coverage for the shipment, in order to obtain a higher refund in case of damage or loss of the Parcel. The price of the extra coverage will be displayed when it is offered to the consumer on the Site;
- 4.2.6. accept these Terms and click on the “Buy label” button.
5. Price5.1. Once the Client has selected his/her preferred shipping option, the total price, inclusive of all taxes, will be displayed. This total price includes:
5.2. Vinted Go and the Carrier have the right to adjust the Delivery price or to cancel the Delivery in the following circumstance: (i) the Client provides inaccurate information on the Parcel, for instance if the actual size and/or weight of the Parcel exceed that indicated by the Client when placing the order (ii) a technical error concerning the calculation of the price is identified or (iii) there are objective and concrete reasons to believe that fraud or abuse of the Site has occurred. In such cases, Vinted Go reserves the right to claim damages from the Client.
- 5.1.1. The Delivery price, which is calculated on the basis of multiple criteria defined by the Carrier, including dimensions, weight of the Parcel and the distance and route from the departure (drop-off point) to the destination (pick-up point) of the Parcel.
- 5.1.2. The optional price of the extra coverage, if chosen by the Client. The extra coverage fee would be charged only if the Client chooses to increase the standard compensation limitation of EUR 25 (twenty five euros) to refund for the loss or damage to the Parcel up to EUR 500 (five hundred euros). More information on compensation calculation can be found in FAQ.
6. Verification of the order6.1. The Client is required to verify the content of his/her order and to accept the applicable version of these Terms before proceeding with payment.
8. Order confirmation8.1. After payment, Vinted Go will send the order confirmation and the Shipping Label to the e-mail address indicated by the Client on the Site when ordering the Shipping Label.
9. Packaging Rules and Prohibited Items9.1. The Client accepts full responsibility for proper packaging of the Parcel and undertakes to comply with the packing and labelling rules provided below. These packaging rules have contractual value:
9.2. It is prohibited to send the following:
- 9.1.1. Parcel sizes and weights on the basis of which the Delivery price will be calculated:
- 220.127.116.11. Size Small up to 0.5 kg, maximum dimensions 61 x 18 x 8 cm.
- 18.104.22.168. Size Medium up to 1 kg, maximum dimensions of which are 61 x 30 x 17 cm.
- 22.214.171.124. Size Large up to 2 kg, maximum dimensions 61 x 35 x 36 cm.
- 126.96.36.199. Size Heavy Large up to 5 kg, maximum dimensions 61 x 35 x 36 cm.
- 9.1.2. General packaging and labeling rules:
- 188.8.131.52 Fitting package size: to avoid the Item moving inside the Parcel and getting damaged during Delivery, the selected packaging should be adapted to the Item’s size. Make sure that any empty spaces are filled and that the Item is secured into place.
- 184.108.40.206 Robust packaging: the Item should be packaged so as to resist dirt, humidity and damage during shipping & handling - select sturdy packaging and make sure the Item is well wrapped.
- 220.127.116.11 Well-sealed packaging: the selected packaging should be properly sealed and secure to prevent any rips, tears or openings during Delivery.
- 18.104.22.168 Properly labelled packaging: the selected packaging should be large enough for the A6 size Shipping Label to be stuck on a flat surface. The bar code should be easily readable and not covered by any tape or other parts of the packaging. When re-using a box or shipping bag, make sure any old bar codes have been properly removed. The Carrier will bear no liability for delayed Delivery, non-Delivery or lost Items if misled by old shipping labels on the Parcel.
- 22.214.171.124 Shipping fragile Items: take extra care when shipping fragile Items - make sure the Item is safely wrapped inside the parcel/shipping Parcel to avoid any damage during Delivery; however, the Client understands that per Article 13.4.2. of these Terms damage made to fragile items are not compensatable.
9.3. The Client acknowledges and accepts that he/she will bearfull responsibility for the contents of the Parcel sent, as well as their compliance with these Terms, and applicable laws. The Client shall compensate Vinted Go and the Carriers, as applicable, for any expenses incurred by the Parcels that breach these Terms and/or applicable laws (including any fines imposed).9.4. If the Parcel is handed over to the Carrier by someone other than the Client, the Client remains responsible for the Sender’s compliance with the obligations set out in these Terms and applicable laws. The Client will remain liable to Vinted Go and the Carriers in case of non-compliance.
- narcotic and psychotropic substances;
- deactivated decontaminated explosive devices, firearms, military ammunition (including grenades, projectiles, ammunition, etc.), air rifles, any replicas and imitations of explosive devices or firearms, sharp objects without special packaging;
- explosives (such as airbags), flammable, radioactive, poisonous, toxic, infectious, corrosive, oxidising and other hazardous substances;
- spontaneously flammable substances, substances which, in contact with water, emit flammable gases, oxidising agents, organic peroxides, toxic substances,
- infectious substances, radioactive materials, corrosive substances;
- matches, lighters, magnets, lithium metal or lithium ion batteries or appliances containing such batteries;
- removal goods, bulk material;
- tobacco and tobacco products;
- hazardous waste, including but not limited to hypodermic needles and/or used syringes or medical waste;
- Items with insulting or obscene inscriptions or images, threats or statements contrary to public order or morality, pornographic material;
- Items the importation and use of which is prohibited in the country of destination;
- live or dead animals, plants (including seeds and cut flowers), furs, ivory and ivory products and biologically active substances;
- shipments containing human corpses, organs or parts of the body, human and animal embryos, manure, ashes or funeral relics;
- perishable foodstuff and beverages that require refrigeration or other environmental controls, medical and pharmaceutical products, which under sector regulations are transportable only if they are not perishable and if they cannot be transported and/or stored at a controlled temperature.
- aerosols of all kinds (including products in aerosol containers);
- other Items that are prohibited to be sent in accordance with the laws of the country of the Sender, the Recipient and other countries along the route of the Delivery;
- coins, banknotes, checks, credit cards or any other bearer securities, vouchers, lottery tickets, travellers' checks, platinum, gold or silver, whether or not worked, precious stones and metals, jewellery;
- valid telephone cards;
- tender response files, pre-qualification files, examination papers;
- valuables may be sent only in valued consignments and only to the countries in which such articles are admitted;
- revenue stamps, stamped paper, stamps;
- works of art, counterfeit products, publications or audio-visual media prohibited by law;
- frost sensitive materials;
- parcels or materials that, due to their nature or packaging, may contaminate or damage other shipments or handling equipment;
- pointing and cutting instruments which, although they may occasionally serve for offense, have a specific and different purpose, such as work tools, and those intended for domestic, agricultural, scientific, sporting, industrial and similar uses, are not considered weapons;
- other miscellaneous dangerous substances and articles or items that do not comply with applicable laws.
10. Delivery and Return of the Parcel10.1. The Sender will be required to print out the Shipping Label with the help of the instructions provided at the checkout.10.2. The Sender, before placing the Parcel at the drop-off point, must affix the Shipping Label onto the Parcel. The Shipping Label must be properly affixed, legible, undamaged, not covered by packaging. The Sender is required to place the Parcel to the selected drop-off point within the validity of the Shipping Label. The Shipping Label shall be used within 14 (fourteen) days after Vinted Go sends to the Client confirmation of the order accompanied by the Shipping Label.10.3. Vinted Go informs the Client that, in accordance with these Terms and/or applicable laws, Carriers have the right to open the Parcel to avert possible physical danger arising from the Parcels to persons or Items and where these Terms and the law otherwise require.10.4. The Carriers undertake to ensure that Parcels are delivered within 14 (fourteen) days from the moment of their placement in the drop-off point. Items not delivered within 14 (fourteen) days will be deemed as lost and the Client will become eligible for compensation if the requirements specified in Section 12 “Claim handling” and Section 13 “Limitations of Liability” of these Terms will be followed.10.5. Until the Parcel is delivered to the Recipient, it belongs to the Sender.10.6. Vinted Go will provide Parcel tracking updates on the Site based on the information provided by the Carriers. Consequently, to the extent permissible by applicable laws, Vinted Go disclaims any liability if the tracking information is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated. The Recipient will be notified on arrival of the Parcel at the pick-up point by the Carrier.10.7. The Parcel is considered delivered and transferred to the Recipient (or, in case the Parcel should be returned, the Sender) at the moment the Recipient (or, in case the Parcel should be returned, the Sender) confirms the receipt of the Parcel (in the case of in-hand delivery) or enters verification code and opens the door of the self-service terminal (in the case of an automated delivery) or the handover of the Parcel to the Recipient is otherwise marked in the Carrier’s system following the Delivery.10.8. When accepting the Parcel at the pick-up location the Recipient (or, in case the Parcel should be returned, the Sender) must inspect the condition of the Parcel. If the Parcel is damaged, the Recipient (or, in case the Parcel should be returned, the Sender) must immediately take a photo and file the claim following the procedure established Section 12 “Claim handling” of these Terms.10.9. The Client must retrieve the Parcel during the storage time provided by the Carriers that are specified in the FAQ. Depending on the Carrier, the storage times may vary from 3 business days to 15 calendar days, respectively, it is the Client’s responsibility to inform the Recipient of these deadlines. The Carrier will also notify the Recipient, at the email addresses indicated by the Client when purchasing the Shipping Label, that the Parcel can be picked up. If the Recipient does not retrieve the Parcel from the pick-up location within the applicable storage time, the Client will be responsible to retrieve the Parcel from the Carrier. If the returned Parcel has not been retrieved in due time by the Client, the Client will be required to raise a Claim through “Experiencing issues?” form in order to receive further information on Parcel retrieval from Carrier. The Delivery price and, if applicable, Extra coverage price will not be reimbursed.
11. Right of Withdrawal11.1. In accordance with Article 16, (l) of Directive 2011/83/EU on Consumer rights, the Client does not benefit from the right of withdrawal.
12. Claim Handling12.1. Vinted Go will act as an intermediary (mediator) appointed by Carriers to manage claims relating to the Delivery services provided by the Carrier. Claims shall be sent through “Experiencing issues?” form.12.2. Vinted Go accepts claims from the Client only. All claims of the Recipient should be directed to Vinted Go exclusively through the Client.12.3. Without prejudice to the applicable statutory terms, the Client must submit a claim to Vinted Go within the following timelines as from Delivery of the damaged Parcel or non-delivery of the Parcel, when the Parcel is deemed lost as per Article 10.4 of these Terms:
12.4. To claim compensation for damaged Parcels the Client must submit to Vinted Go the following evidence:
- 12.3.1. For all international routes the Client must raise a claim within 7 (seven) business days after the parcel in question was delivered or is deemed lost.
- 12.3.2. For the local routes the following timelines shall apply:
- 126.96.36.199. France to France - 3 (three) calendar days
- 188.8.131.52. Italy to Italy - 8 (eight) calendar days
- 184.108.40.206. Other routes 7 (seven) calendar days
12.5. To claim compensation for lost parcels the Client must submit to Vinted Go the following evidence:
- 12.4.1 Proof for commercial value of the parcel, i.e. the commercial invoice of purchase/sale or the purchase ticket/receipt;
- 12.4.2 Pictures of the packaging;
- 12.4.3 Tracking number;
- 12.4.4 Pictures of the damaged item;
- 12.4.5 Picture of the Item in the packaging.
12.6. The Client’s claim will be rejected if the evidence referred above is not provided or is inconclusive.12.7. Vinted Go will put its best effort to resolve Client’s claims in the most expedient and seamless way, cooperate with the Client and the Carrier and seek for the best possible consumer experience. Vinted Go will do its best to respond in 1 business day and resolve within 5 (five) business days after the Client provides Vinted Go with all information and proof required for handling of the claim.12.8. Compensation is paid out no later than in 30 (thirty) calendar days after the claim has been approved.
- 12.5.1 Proof for commercial value of the parcel, i.e. the commercial invoice of purchase/sale or the purchase ticket/receipt;
- 12.5.2 A handwritten statement of Non-Receipt which includes: Name, Surname, Recipient Address, City, Country, Postal Code, Date of delivery update, Tracking Number, Signature and Date.
13. Limitations of Liability
Liability for Loss or Damage Caused to Parcels13.1. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Vinted Go and the Carriers do not accept any responsibility or liability to the Client for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including slight negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if foreseeable, that the Client may incur if any Delivery he purchases does not meet Client’s requirements or are not suitable for the Client, or for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party in connection with those Deliveries. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude Vinted Go and the Carriers’ liability for: i) death or personal injury resulting from our negligence; ii) fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or gross negligence; and any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law.13.2. The Client accepts the risk that the Parcel may be damaged, delayed or lost on its way (non-delivery within 14 (fourteen) calendar days is deemed as a lost Parcel as per Art. 10.4. of these Terms) and agrees that only economic value of Items in the Parcel is compensated.13.3. The Carrier is responsible for the loss of or damage caused to the Parcel from the moment the Parcel is placed by the Sender into the drop-off point until the Parcel is delivered to the Recipient. Client’s claims falling outside of this period are inadmissible.13.4. Within the limits set forth in the Section 12 “Claim management” of these Terms, Vinted Go will issue compensation to the Client on behalf of the Carrier for any loss or damage caused to a Parcel while it is being delivered and liable in the case of non-delivery, except in the following cases:
13.5. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the refund issued by Vinted Go on behalf of the Carrier to the Client for loss or damage to the Parcel and the total liability to the Client for loss of or damage caused to a single Parcel is limited as follows:
- 13.4.1. The Client claims other than direct economic replacement damage:
- 220.127.116.11. Personal or sentimental value of the Item e.g. embroidery, academic degree certificates, inherited jewellery, vintage clothes, original documents, other, is not reimbursed while calculating and paying the compensation;
- 18.104.22.168. Indirect damages including but not limited to non-pecuniary damage, lost profits, loss of contracts, loss of revenue and reputational harm are not compensated. For instance, if the Client sends an original document and misses flight due to the lost Parcel containing that document, only the document’s replacement value (price for the non-expedited re-issuance of the document) is reimbursed while the value of the missed flight will not be compensated by Vinted Go.
- 13.4.2. The Client claims compensation for fragile items, e.g. items that are made of plain glass, such as windows, aquariums, urns, mirrors, pottery/ceramics, TVs, sports memorabilia, picture frames, leather items that can be scuffed, etc. The Client accepts that attaching any special warning signs informing about the fragility of the Parcel will not entitle the Client to compensations or any other special treatment over their Parcel.
- 13.4.3. The damage was incurred due to the circumstances out of Vinted Go and/or the Carrier’s control:
- 22.214.171.124. possible damages caused by fluctuations in temperature;
- 126.96.36.199. the Parcel was packaged or contained prohibited items not in accordance to the requirements indicated in Section 9 “Packaging Rules and Prohibited Items” of these Terms;
- 188.8.131.52. returned Parcels that have not been collected by the Client in accordance with Article 10.9 of these Terms;
- 184.108.40.206. loss or damage in the case of Force Majeure.
13.6. If the Client considers that the Item value exceeds EUR 25 (twenty-five euros), the Client should purchase the extra coverage or choose a different Delivery service.13.7. To substantiate Parcel declared value the Client consents to provide all required proof which may be independently verified on the Items’ value e.g. providing the commercial invoices, purchase tickets, receipts, establishing replacement value or similar. The Client consents that in case the proof is not provided, the Client loses his entitlement to compensation.13.8. Claims for lost and damaged Parcels are to be made by the Client to Vinted Go in accordance with Section 12 “Claim Handling” of these Terms.
- 13.5.1. where no extra coverage for the Parcel was chosen by the Client and the Parcel’s declared value is below EUR 25: the lower of (i) EUR 25 (twenty-five euros), or (ii) Parcel’s declared value;
- 13.5.2. where the extra coverage for the Parcel was chosen and paid for: the lower of (i) Parcel’s declared value, or (ii) EUR 500 (five hundred euros).
Liability Disclaimer for the Services13.9. Vinted Go seeks to ensure that all content provided by Vinted Go on the Site is accurate. However, Vinted Go does not guarantee that all the information in the Site is up to date or accurate at all times, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, and Vinted Go accepts no liability for inaccuracies or omissions that do not depend on willful misconduct or gross negligence.13.10. It is Vinted Go ’s statutory duty to provide the Site which is fit for the purposes for which digital services of the same type would normally be used, possesses the qualities and performance features, including in relation to functionality, compatibility, accessibility, continuity and security, normal for digital services of the same type and which the Client as a consumer may reasonably expect, given the nature of the digital service. Except for Vinted Go ’s statutory duty of conformance, the Site is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. Vinted Go does not guarantee that the Site will be suitable for the Client’s needs or that it will work accurately or in any particular way.13.11. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Vinted Go shall not be liable for any delay or failure to provide Services or perform any obligation under these Terms if the delay or failure is caused by Force Majeure or the Client or a third-party’s acts that amount to Force Majeure.13.12. Vinted Go shall not be liable for the quality or defects in the Delivery. Please note that the liability of the Carriers may be restricted under applicable laws so is the general liability as per Section 13 “Limitations of Liability” of these Terms.
14. Acceptable Use14.1. The Client may only use the Site for lawful purposes. The Client must not access or use the Site or any of the Services or content made available through the site:
14.2. Vinted Go reserves the right at any time to suspend the Client’s access to the Site, or terminate Client’s agreement with Vinted Go and Client’s use of the Site, immediately upon giving the Client a notice in writing if the Client uses the Site in a manner that is deemed by Vinted Go to be contrary to these Terms or fraudulent.
- 14.1.1. in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses, or harmful data, into the Site or any operating system;
- 14.1.2. in a way that infringes our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to the Client’s use of the Site (to the extent that such use is not licensed by these terms);
- 14.1.3. in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users;
- 14.1.4. to collect, mine or harvest any information or data from the Site or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site;
- 14.1.5. to access or interfere with another user's account or information, impersonate another person or create or use a false identity or contact details; or
- 14.1.6. in any way that is not authorised by Vinted Go or is detrimental to Vinted Go or our third party service providers.
16. Other16.1. Vinted Go may update these Terms for security, legal or regulatory compliance reasons, or to improve or update our Services. Any changes to the laws and regulations referred to in the Terms shall be applied directly. The updated Terms will only apply to all orders made after the Client has accepted the new version of the Terms is published when placing an order for a Shipping Label.16.2. To the extent permitted by law, if amendments are made to the legislation and any provision of the present Terms becomes partially or totally invalid, the remaining Terms will remain in force.16.3. If the Client resides in the European Economic Area, these Terms are governed by the laws of the Client’s country of residence and the Client has the right to submit claims to the court of their place of residence.16.4. For customer support, please contact Vinted Go through “Experiencing issues?” contanct form. Vinted Go’s customer support will assist the Client during its working hours Monday to Sunday 07:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. CET.16.5. In case of disputes, the Client may file a complaint via the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution platform at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The Client also has the right to file a complaint with a mediator as described below:
- 16.5.1. If the complaint relates to Vinted Go’s Services in the following countries, it may be filed:
- 220.127.116.11. In France, with the Fédération du e-commerce et de la vente à distance (FEVAD) and its e-commerce mediation service (60 rue la Boétie, 75008 Paris) – www.mediateurfevad.fr. To find out how to submit a complaint to the mediator, click here;
- 18.104.22.168. In Spain, the national consumer bodies, listed and accessible via the following link;
- 22.214.171.124. In Portugal the Client has the following options available to them: (i) To submit a complaint via the Consumer Online Complaints book by following this link: https://www.consumidor.gov.pt/pagina-de-entrada/livro-de-reclamacoes-regras-de-utilizacao-do-logotipo-do-lre.aspx; (ii) where relevant, for disputes arising from Vinted Go’s Services or features paid by a consumer may be eligible to mediation or arbitration, at the consumer’s discretion. In case said dispute has an economic value inferior to EUR 5,000.00, the provider will be bound to accept the resorts to the use mediation or arbitration centers in case the consumer decides to resort to the same. To find out how the authorized mediators or arbitration centers in Portugal work, click here;
- 126.96.36.199. In Luxembourg the Consumer mediator service (Service national du Médiateur de la consommation, Ancien Hôtel de la Monnaie, 6 rue du Palais de Justice L-1841 Luxembourg, [email protected]).